Located close to the Main Settlement and just a short stroll from The Basin, one of the Island's most famous beaches.
The campground offers:
- 43 non-powered sand covered sites accommodating up to a maximum of 6 people and 2 tents
- Ablution block with wheelchair access
- Modern communcal camp kitchen with cooking facilities including 4 BBQ plates and troughs
- 2 separate free standing BBQs
- Complimentary delivery of luggage direct from the main Jetty to the Camping Ground if correctly labelled with labels provided by the ferry operator.
Please note -
- No alcohol will be delivered to the Camping Ground and open flames not permitted.
- Visitors found camping outside the Camping Ground are at risk of receiving an infringement from the Rottnest Island Rangers.
- A maximum of 2 sites can be booked in one transaction. Each site accommodates a maximum of 6 people in up to 2 tents or 4 single swags (2 single swags equal 1 tent) and each site must have one over 18year old registered guest.
- On reaching Rottnest, the person who has made the booking for the site must report to the Visitor Centre with photo ID in order to register. A sticker will be provided which should be attached to the tent to confirm registration. All tents must be situated within the area of the site booked.
- Luggage collection is from 9.00am with an early pickup available only on request from the Visitor Centre 24 hours before departure
Click here to view our 2016 / 2017 Accommodation Price List
Click here to view our 2017 / 2018 Accommodation Price List
Click here to view our 2018 / 2019 Accommodation Price List
Holiday Peak Period
|Midweek Weekend||Midweek Weekend||Midweek Weekend||Midweek Weekend|
|Campsite (Max 6 people)||$37 $37||$37 $37||$37 $37||$37 $37|