The Rottnest Island Hostel is a great low budget option for guests.
The hostel has 50 beds (including family rooms and dormitories), a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge with television. Communal ablution facilities are available. Hostel beds are supplied with bed linen but guests will need to bring their own towels or hire them by contacting Rottnest Island Reservations prior to your arrival.
The hostel family rooms have recently had an upgrade to include a small fridge, wardrobe and shelf storage facility. There is also additional outside seating for those using the communal kitchen and BBQ areas.
- Family Room rates of $80 to $117 depending on season (starting 1st November 2017)
- Hostel Bunk rates of $45 to $53 depending on length of stay (starting 1st November 2017)
- Breakfast $15 per person or $40 for a family of four (starting 8th December 2017)
From the 8th of December 2017 a new breakfast inclusive option will be available in conjunction with WA Caterers. Buffet dinner will also be available on Friday and Saturday nights.
Please Note: Alcohol is not permitted within the dorms, hostel or grounds of Kingstown Barracks. Alcohol will not be delivered to Kingstown Barracks by the luggage crew. Bookings for the dormitories cannot be made online.
- View the Accommodation 2017/2018 Prices
- View the Accommodation 1 July to 31 December 2018 Prices
- View the Accommodation 1 January to 30 June 2019 Prices
Holiday Peak Period
|Midweek Weekend||Midweek Weekend||Midweek Weekend||Midweek Weekend|
|Single||$53 $53||$53 $53||$53 $53||$53 $53|
|Family Room||$117 $117||$117 $117||$117 $117||$117 $117|
Rottnest Island Authority accommodation can now be booked approximately 18 months ahead of arrival and peak periods are no longer balloted.