Father’s Day package with Rottnest Express
To be enjoyed on the 7th September 2014 only -
Breakfast at BShed Café, then travel to Rottnest on the 9:30am or 11:30am service. Passengers can choose their return time.
BShed café is open from 6:30am so passengers have plenty of time to enjoy their breakfast before their ferry departure.
Adults choose from either:
- Eggs (Any Style), Bacon And Tomato
- Frittata With Mushrooms, Tomato, Spinach And Feta
- Muesli, Fruit and Yoghurt
- Fruit And Nut Loaf With Preserves
- 1 Coffee or Pot Of Tea
- 1 Bottle of Water
Children (under 12) choose from either:
- Eggs And Bacon
- Pancakes With Maple Syrup And Ice Cream
- 1 Small Milkshake
- 1 Bottle of Water
Adult - $65.00
Child - $20.00
Packages limited - bookings close 3rd September 2014!
Rottnest is your winter playground
As Summer comes to an end, Rottnest Island continues to offer great weather and exceptional accommodation deals...
Midweek packages from
$312 for 3 nights
Weekend packages from
$345 for 3 nights
With every accommodation package, receive ferry fares for $50 per person and enjoy our ‘Winter 50’ experiences for $50*
- The Segway Adventure 50
A 1 hour off-road adventure tour around Kingstown Barracks.
(Segway tours run Thursday - Sundays only)
- The Relax & Pamper 50
2 x 30 minute Massages at Karma Day Spa @ Rottnest Lodge.
- The Day on the Green 50
9 Holes of Golf with Club Hire, Buggy Hire, Sleeve of Balls, Golf Tee and a Rottnest Golf Club Hat all included!
- The After Dark Theatre 50
Pre-theatre drinks and a theatre ticket to ‘Capturing the Enemy’, highlighting the fascinating history of Rottnest in one of its most defining periods of history.
- The Family Fun 50
A Family Movie pass and Mini Golf Package for $50.
- The Electric Bike 50
One day electric bike hire for $50, making getting up hills a breeze when cycling around Rottnest Island.
- The Scenic Flight 50
A 20 minute scenic joy flight from Rottnest airport with a breathtaking aerial views.
- Walk & Dine 50
Enjoy the stunning Wadjemup Walk Trails and finish your walk with a hearty meal at Hotel Rottnest of Fish and Chips for two with a glass of wine or beer OR at Aristos Waterfront Restaurant with a Pizza of your choice and a bottle of Aristos red or white wine.
- Midweek packages apply for stays between Sunday to Thursday from 27 April to 25 September 2014
- Weekend packages apply for stays Friday to Sunday from 2 May to 31 August 2014
- Accommodation package prices apply to stays in 4 bed units
- 6 bed, Premium View and upgraded houses are available at a supplement
- Packages are not available over the June long weekend or July school holidays
- Packages valid for new bookings only
- Packages and experience subject to availability
- Not exchangeable with other offers
To book, call our friendly Rottnest Island Reservations Team on (08) 9432 9111 (Mon – Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
2015 Extended Stay Accommodation
Endless weeks of peace and relaxation are just a phone call away -
Call Rottnest Island Reservations on (08) 9432 9111.
Rottnest Island is proud to support WA Seniors
Simply present your WA Seniors Card to receive discounts all year round:
20% off the full range of Rottnest Island Authority tours,
10% discount on all products from Rottnest Island Pedal & Flipper,
20% discount for selected accommodation during May and September.*
*Selected dates and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Phone Rottnest Island Reservations on (08) 9432 9111 for further information.