Love my Island Life - Extended Rottnest Island Stays
Due to popular demand - Bookings now open for Winter 2013
Due to popular demand furnished self contained units and villas are now available for up to 16 week extended stays from $490 per week between 7 June to 25 September 2013. Call Central Reservations on (08) 9432 9111 Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm for further details.
From $490 per week (45% off low season rate)
Call (08) 9432 9111 for further information
- For stays 7 June - 25 September 2013
- Min. 8 weeks - up to 16 weeks extended stay
- Selection of 20 Self Contained Units & Villas available in Bathurst
- Price ($490/week) based on 4 bed unit
Plus exclusive for extended stays:
- 10 pass travel booklet with discounted island return ferry fares
- Transport of personal furniture can be arranged at discounted rates.
Read the Ministerial Media Statement
Extended Stays - FAQ's
Q: What are the upfront costs?
A: Payment for first 28 days will be required at the time of booking with a further payment required every 14 days to maintain a 28 day credit.
Q: Will a bond be required for the extended stay?
A: According to normal hotel/resort practice a valid credit card will be required against which charges would be made to cover any damage to the unit or in case of departure without notice.
Q: May I bring any of my personal furniture?
A: Guests will be able to bring over their own furniture for the extended stay. Pelagic barge services will provide preferential rates for bringing over furniture and fittings. Prices to be confirmed.
Q: Will guests have to remain in the accommodation at all times?
A: Registered guests will be required to sleep in the accommodation whilst it is occupied. However, the registered guest can be changed by completion of a simple form at the Visitor Centre. This will ensure that there is always a responsible and contactable key holder present.
Q: What about travel to/from Rottnest during extended stays?
A: An agreed extended ferry fare has been negotiated with Rottnest Express of $34.50, available in a 10 ticket booklet. This rate will apply to the registered guest and up to 10 family and/or friends for the extent of the extended stay.
Q: What about laundry?
A: An additional laundry facility is being considered for installation at the existing Kelly Street shower block for the exclusive use of extended stay guests.
Q: Can I arrange for the accommodation to be cleaned during my stay?
A: A linen change and clean of the accommodation can be carried out at a cost of $50.00 for a 4 bed and $65.00 for a 6 bed unit by arrangement with the Visitor Centre.
Q. Is it possible to shorten the length of a booking?
- A booking shortened with notice of 2 weeks or more – No fees apply.
- A booking shortened with notice of less than 2 weeks – A fee equal to 50% of weekly rate will apply.
- Any booking shortened to less than 8 weeks in length will result in the weekly charge being adjusted from the extended stay rate to the published rate for the accommodation which may result in additional charges being made.
Q: What about cancelling accommodation?
A: A booking cancelled 2 weeks or more prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the weekly rate. A booking cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal 100% of the weekly rate.
Call Central Reservations on (08) 9432 9111 Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm for further details. Bookings will open at 8.30am Wednesday 21 March 2012.