Permanent - Full Time
PSGOGA Level 3 $62,894 to $68,287 per annum plus super
ROTTNEST ISLAND AUTHORITY
PLEASE NOTE: We will be handling this recruitment internally and will not be responding to recruitment companies.
About the Role
The Project Officer is based on Rottnest Island and assists with the management of the Sales & Product Delivery business unit. The management team is four senior managers who individually and collaboratively make a major contribution to the strategy that supports the Rottnest Island experience. The position is required to pro-actively assist these managers as required to support the visitor experience.
About the Rottnest Island Authority
Rottnest, Western Australia’s very own Island getaway featuring picturesque scenery and some of the world's finest beaches and bays, is located just 19 kilometres off the coast of Fremantle.
The Island is an ‘A Class Reserve” and the Rottnest Island Authority’s role is to:
Work Benefits and Other Conditions
- Provide and operate recreational and holiday facilities on the island;
- Protect the Island’s flora and fauna; and
- Maintain and protect the Island’s natural environment and man-made resources.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours.
- Convenient location to the Fremantle train station.
- Generous leave entitlements including 4 weeks annual leave, 3 weeks paid personal leave, including family carer's leave and 13 weeks long service leave.
- Salary/remuneration packaging (e.g. novated lease for vehicle, laptop computer or superannuation)Employee Benefits Program.
- A range of health and wellbeing initiatives including employee assistance program and reimbursement of optical expenses.
- A variety of professional development and training opportunities.
Eligibility for employment at Rottnest Island Authority is subject to obtaining a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
As per the Public Sector Standards, Rottnest Island Authority has a four day breach claim period for vacancies advertised under the Employment Standard. More information regarding the breach claim period is available at: www.publicsector.wa.gov.au
Further Job Information
The Job Description Form (JDF) provides details about the duties and responsibilities of this position.
If you would like more information about this position please contact Jonathan Mason, Sales and Product Delivery Manager on 0428 114 998.
How To Apply
Please read the Application Information document for detailed information regarding applying for this position.
Our aim is to make it easy for you to apply for a position with the Rottnest Island Authority.
Applicants are required to apply online and need to submit:
- Current Resume including two (2) professional referees.
- A statement of claims addressing the Selection Criteria.
We are interested in how your skills, knowledge and experience indicate your ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position. Your responses and resume will be assessed by the selection panel with reference to the Selection Criteria as the basis for shortlisting.
To submit your application, please click here
. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact L’aria Vergottini, Human Resources Officer on 9432 9305. Applications close: 6 December 2013 5:00pm (WST)
Late applications will not be accepted.