Rottnest Island Business Community
The Rottnest Island Business Community (RIBC) Inc is group of dedicated businesses which operate on or around the island. Lead by an Executive of five our strategic objectives are to:
- Enhance the visitor experience, through training and development programs.
- Rebuild a sense of community on Rottnest by working in conjunction with the RIA and the community to provide a better environment for workers, residents and their families.
- Increase visitor numbers in a sustainable manner with a comprehensive destination marketing plan, collaborative campaigns and appropriate product development.
- Communication: Positively engage with the community, the RIA, stakeholders and Government through effective communication both externally to these groups and internally to our members.
- Positively engage and offer value to the Rottnest Island Management Plan 2009 -2014
Meet the Executive
- RIBC Chairman: Michael Sier, Manager of Pelagic Marine.
- Executive Member: Tim Crosland, Chief Executive Office, Rottnest Express.
- Executive Member: Paolo Amaranti, Chief Executive Officer, Rottnest Island Authority.
- Executive Member: Garry Gosatti, Director, Prendiville Group.
- Executive Member: Ivan Rutherford, Proprietor, Rottnest Island Bakery.
Mobile phone number: 0488 141 603
Post: PO Box 536 FREMANTLE WA 6959
Website: Rottnest Island Business Community