Summer of Safety
Are you riding safely this summer?
The Rottnest Island Police will be handing out competition entry forms for good riding behaviour over these summer holidays, so be sure to wear your helmet!
As a reward for your good behaviour you can go into the draw to win:
- A family of four extended return ferry pass to Rottnest Island
- Accommodation on Rottnest Island for a weekend
(Valid between May 2018 and September 2018, excluding school holidays and long weekends)
All you need to is fill in the entry form and drop it in the Summer of Safety entry box at the Visitor Centre.
The competition runs from 15 December 2017 to 30 January 2018.
Proudly supported by:
- Rottnest Island Authority
- WA Police
- SeaLink Rottnest
- Rottnest Fast Ferries
- Rottness Express
Winner - Gabriel's Family from Bicton, WA
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Rottnest Island Authority ‘the Promoter’. PO Box 693, Fremantle WA 6959.
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to all individuals who receive an entry into the competition.
- This Promotion commences 9.30am on 15 December 2017 closes 5pm on 30 January 2018.
- To enter, upon receiving the entry from the Rottnest Island Police, entrants must complete the entry form and return to the Rottnest Island Visitor Centre entry box by the closing date.
- Winner will be drawn, at random from all entries, by a member of staff from the Rottnest Island Authority.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone by 9 February 2018. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If selected winners cannot be contacted, prizes will be redrawn and new winners selected. These winners will be redrawn on 28 February 2018.
- Delivery of prize will be arranged with the winning entrants when they are contacted.
- The winners details will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of distributing the prizes and to promote their winning entries via the website, Facebook and any other promotional publication or online media. Winners must be willing to have their photo taken.
- This prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The total prize pool consists of:
- A family of 4 extended return ferry pass to Rottnest Island
- Accommodation on Rottnest Island for a weekend during the off peak period (between May 2018 and September 2018, excluding school holidays and long weekends.