World's Biggest Playgroup Day
Rottnest Island Authority will be at the World’s Biggest Playgroup Day at Whiteman Park on Wednesday 14 March so make sure you stop by our stand and say hello.There will be quokka masks to colour in and your chance to win one of three family passes to attend our ANZAC Day event.
Proudly supported by:
Rottnest Island Authority
Rottnest Fast Ferries
The competition runs from 10am to 1pm Wednesday 14 March 2018.
Terms and Conditions
The promotor is Rottnest Island Authority ‘the Promotor’ PO Box 693 Fremantle WA 6959.
Instructions on how to enter form part of these conditions.
This promotion commences at 10am on Wednesday 14 March 2018 and closes at 1pm 14 March 2018.
Entry is open to individuals who attend the World’s Biggest Playgroup Day at Whiteman Park on Wednesday 14 March.
1. Take a photo with #giantquokka
2. Share to your Facebook (make sure the photo is public)
3. Tag us @rottnest with #protectourwildlife and #giantquokka
4. Complete the entry form answering the question, “What is your favourite thing to do on Rottnest?”
5. Drop the entry form in at the Rottnest Island Stand.
The best three answers will be selected by a Rottnest Island Authority staff member.
Winners will be notified by email by COB Monday 19 March 2018. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If the selected winners cannot be contacted, prizes will be redrawn and new winners selected. These winners will be redrawn Friday 23 March 2018.
By entering this competition you agree for your email address to be included on the Rottnest Island Authority’s mailing list.
The winners’ details will be used by the Promotor for the purposes of distributing the prizes and to promote their winning entries via the website, Facebook and any other promotional publication or online media. Winners must be willing to have their photo taken.
The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
The Promotor is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries of this promotion.
The Promotor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The total prize pool consists of:
• 1 x Rottnest Express family ferry pass (2 x adults and 2 x children under 12) to Rottnest Island (departing Fremantle at 5am on Wednesday 25 April)
• 1 x Rottnest Fast Ferries family ferry pass (2 x adults and 2 x children under 12) to Rottnest Island (departing Hillarys at 4.45am on Wednesday 25 April)
• 1 x SeaLink Rottnest family ferry pass (2 x adults and 2 x children under 12) to Rottnest Island (departing Fremantle at 5am on Wednesday 25 April).