Rottnest After Dark, "Capturing the Enemy"
An engaging theatrical performance, presented by Scooplight Theatre and Rottnest Island Authority, that will take you on a journey back to WWI (1914) when the Department of Defence commandeered the Island for use as an internment and Prisoner of War camp.
Through photographic film and theatre, the poignant stories of interned Prisoners of War and their military guards are “captured” and shared. The theatrical presentation marks the centenary of the Great War and the impact it had on Rottnest Island during 1914 and 1915.
• Friday, July 24 - 7:30pm (meet at 7:15pm)
• Saturday, July 25 - 7:30pm
• Friday, July 31 - 7:30pm
• Saturday, August 1 - 2:00pm (meet at 1:45pm - great for a day trip!)
• Saturday, August 1 - 7:30pm
• Friday, August 7 - 7:30pm
• Saturday August 8 - 7:30pm
ALL GUESTS to meet at the Salt Store
15 MINUTES PRIOR to show commencement.
$45 for adults
$40 for seniors card holders
To book your seat at Capturing the Enemy, phone +61 8 9432 9111