Applications for annual admission and authorised user permits for the 2020-2021 season ending on 31 August 2021 have now closed. For private vessel entry to the Reserve individual admission fees can continue to be paid online.
Applications for 2021-2022
New applications for the 2021-2022 boating season can be made online as of Monday, 25 October 2021.
A new user focused, marine management system will be implemented with all new applications accepted via the online platform.
Please check back for further updates.
Travel from 1 September 2021
A refund of individual admission fees paid from 1 September 2021 may be provided when an annual admission or authorised user permit application is made by the same person for the same vessel before 31 October 2021.
Once you have made your annual admission or authorised user permit application, email your refund request to email@example.com. Be sure to include your application reference number and the receipts for the individual admission fees paid. Terms and conditions apply.
You can then anchor or take advantage of the available rental facilities which can be booked online.
- The individual admission fees paid must be for an arrival date between 1 September 2021 and 10 December 2021.
- The annual admission or authorised user permit must be applied for prior to 31 October 2021.
- The annual admission or authorised user application does not need to have a status of ‘issued’ prior to 31 October 2021.
- The refund will only be offered if the annual admission or authorised user application reaches a status of ‘issued’.
- The refund will be processed after payment has been made for the annual admission or authorised user permit.
- The individual admission fee booking, and the annual admission or authorised user permit application, must be for the same vessel registration number.
- The individual admission fee booking, and the annual admission or authorised user permit application, must be made in the name of the same registered owner.
- A refund of the individual admission fees paid will not be capped by the annual admission fee paid for that vessel for that season.
- An application for the refund must be made to Marine Administration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain the permit application reference and individual admission fee booking receipts.
- The refund request must be made prior to 30 November 2021.
- The refund will be made to the same credit card used for payment. Under no circumstances can cash, cheque, bank transfer, or credit be offered.
Application to Substitute a Vessel