Annual admission permitFind out about annual admission fees and how to purchase an annual admission permit for your recreational vessel here.
Annual admission permits can be purchased online here.
Authorised user permitFind out how to apply for an authorised user permit for your recreational vessel here.
Mooring site licence waiting listFind out how to apply for a position on a mooring site licence waiting list here.
Domestic Commercial Vessel (DCV) permitFind out how to apply for a DCV permit for your commercial vessel here.
Download the DCV permit information and conditions (PDF).
Substitute a vessel
- Find out how to substitute your authorised vessel for your authorised user permit here.
- Find out how to substitute your licensed or additional vessel registered on your mooring site licence here.
- Find out how to substitute your nominated vessel for your mooring site licence waiting list here.
Mooring site authorisation
- If you are a mooring site licensee, find out how you can authorise a person to be an authorised user of your mooring site.
- If you are an authorised user permit holder, find out how you can apply to be authorised to another mooring site with a licensee’s authorisation.
Register an additional vessel to a mooring site licenceIf you are a mooring site licensee, find out how you can register an additional recreational vessel owned by you to your mooring site licence.
Download the Application to register an additional vessel to a mooring site licence.
Request a replacement stickerIf your vessel sticker is lost, damaged, or destroyed a replacement sticker fee can be paid for a replacement sticker to be issued for that vessel. The sticker replacement fee is payable for each vessel requiring replacement stickers.
Request and pay for a vessel sticker replacement online here.
Marine and boating guideDownload the Marine and boating guide (PDF)
Shared Mooring SystemDownload the Shared Mooring System (SMS) information and guidelines (PDF)
Terms and conditionsDownload the Terms and conditions of vessel entry to the Rottnest Island reserve (PDF).
Download the DCV permit information and conditions (PDF)