Visitors travelling to the Rottnest Island reserve, leaving from the mainland after midday this January and February will benefit from a discount on admission fees.Spend the afternoon and evening on Rottnest Island, with eight new businesses coming on board this Summer - there's lots to see and do.
‘Rotto from Day to Dusk’ runs from 1 January to 28 February 2019.
- Adults will pay half price admission fees ($9.25)
- Admission for children under 12 years will be free
- The discount applies to ferries, chartered boats, the general boating community and planes leaving the mainland after 12pm.
- The discount applies for day trips only (not extended stay).
- Discount will be included when booking ferry ticket.
- This applies to ferries leaving the mainland after 12pm, ferry times and bookings can be made via:
Rottnest Express - Departs from Fremantle and Perth City - Book here.SeaLink Rottnest Island - Departs from B Shed Fremantle - Book here.Rottnest Fast Ferries - Departs from Hillary's Ferry Terminal - Book here.
- Boaties can receive a discount by paying in person at the Visitor Centre when leaving the mainland after 12pm.