A great value way to experience the island, again and again
For the frequent island visitor, the Rottnest Seasonal Transport Pass offers great flexibility and value to experience the island by bus.
The Pass gives you access to the Island Explorer service that circumnavigates the island, as well as the Accommodation Shuttle buses between Geordie Bay, Longreach Bay, Fay’s Bay, Kingstown and the main settlement.
- $99 for an adult pass, $55 for a child pass
- Pass can be used for 12 day trips on the Island Explorer or Accommodation Shuttle
- To be used by one individual, over a 12-month period
- Valid for up to a maximum of 12 trips from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023, and all 12 trips must be used by the pass holder.
- Annual passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A limited number of Rottnest Annual Transport Passes (RSTP) are available each year.
- There are three purchase points for the RSTP – Perth Sightseeing Centre at Barrack Street Jetty, Perth; the Rottnest Island Visitor Centre and the ticket booth at Main Bus Stop on Rottnest Island.
- To prevent loss and fraud, passes are only available for purchase in person at each of the outlets above and cannot be sent in the post.
- The RSTP is only valid for use on the Island Explorer and Accommodation Shuttle buses and does not apply to use on the Bayseeker sightseeing buses, Captain Hussey Historical Train nor any other transport methods provided on the island either by Quokka Coaches or any other provider.
- Only adult and child tickets are available for purchase. Proof of age may be required at the time of purchase. Child age is four to 12 years old. There is no longer a concession pass.
- If a RSTP is purchased via credit card, additional transaction fees may apply.