Skip to main content
Chapel

Rottnest Chapel

Built in 1853, this building remains today and hosts regular Sunday services.

The Rottnest Chapel is a historic building here on the island.

It was originally built as a school and reading room, then was rededicated by the Anglican Archbishop of Perth in 1965.

Today, the chapel is open daily for all island visitors, with regular services in the Anglican tradition at 9:30 am each Sunday held by Reverend Marc Dale.
The Sunday service commences at 9:30 am.

Monday9 am – 5 pm
Tuesday9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday9 am – 5 pm
Thursday9 am – 5 pm
Friday9 am – 5 pm
Saturday9 am – 5 pm
Sunday9 am – 5 pm
Opening hours may vary

Where to find the Rottnest Chapel

The Rottnest Chapel is located on Kitson Street, behind the Rottnest Bakery.