MBA Rottnest Kids Club: Summer School Holidays
A fun, inclusive holiday club for kids, that allows parents to make the most of their holiday on stunning Wadjemup / Rottnest Island.
MBA Rottnest Kids Club has an exciting holiday program on offer during the December and January School holidays.
MBA Rottnest Kids Club is a holiday care program supervised by qualified caregivers that nurtures young hearts and minds to become courageous leaders of tomorrow.
With an all-inclusive day of thrilling outdoor explorations, like treasure hunts on the sandy shores and nature hikes along the Wadjemup Bidi to learning all about the natural eco-system of Rottnest Island, plus an adventure-fuelling packed lunch, MBA Rottnest Kids Club will ensure your children have a memorable and educational island experience.
- Without Ferry: $90 per day, per child, including island lunch and snack for full day bookings.
- With Ferry: $140 per day, per child, including ferry tickets, lunch and snack for full day bookings
Standard terms and conditions apply, and no credit will be given for cancellations made after the 48-hour cancellation period.
All staff have both company and government accreditation such as :
- National Police Checks
- Working with Children Checks
- First Aid Certificate and kits are carried with all groups
- MBA Rottnest Kids Club ID Badges and uniforms so you can spot them throughout the day
- Accident and emergency training